Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vlog, Introducing Nceweʔ

Greetings friends!
My name is Joella Bolan
My "real name" is S̓iw̓kaʔ
I will speak Nłeʔkepmxcin
I want to speak lots of Nłeʔkepmxcin
...
(My) Family
My mom is Amelia Washington
Her "real name" is Nk̓ʷəłekn̓
My dad is Robin MacKenzie
His "real name" is Q̓ʷləqeq
I have two older sisters whose english names are Suzanne Washington, and Lani MacKenzie
Their"real names" are ʔazətkʷuʔ, and Xʷəṣc̓eʔ
I have two (as well) my younger brother(step/half)
Their names in English are Cecil Washington, and Robbie Thane (<---thats 1 of :S his middle names.. lol should have said MacKenzie)
(Cec) One of my younger brothers' ndn name is Sɣəmyim
....
I have one older brother, his English name is Adrian MacKenzie
P̓əṣkeʔ is his "real name" in Nłeʔkepmxcin.
My husband is named James Bolan
He has no "real name" as well (as Robbie)
...
I have one dog, his name is Phil, Philthy Phil (because he is a white mini poodle who runs away to roll in the mud) :P
I am done talking now.
ok.
(continues Eng)
older sister in Calgary, her name is Jen Terrell
(continues in Eng)

Appologies, I am a teensy bit ill, sniffly, but I did not want to do another take, lol I feel awkward, I was tweeting about it earlier.. How to not appear as a nerd in a Vlog or something like that... haha.. I mainly have this halting and unnatural type of feeling. Both, I am sure attributed to lack of practice or functional use of my language skills lately, and a tad of a camera shy issue, despite the fact that only myself and my dog can hear me recording. :/

I am intruiged to research other ways to get language to the blog.  For instance, like this morning.. (:S till now. eeks,) I have been fooling with my YouCam, and also various functions on youtube. I have been completing tutorials on making animated scenes or video clip slide shows, however, these are not yet in my repertoire of talents. :)

I did do the little picture slideshow, I hope you watched it.. (the bear as a server in a restaurant) I forgot to mention that was created with comiclife. ... anyway,

humeł

No comments:

Post a Comment