Monday, April 11, 2011

Mil̓tmtəm ł nłaʔx̣anseytn

<object width="606" height="455" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/56001305672" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/56001305672" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="606" height="455"></embed></object>

This was the best class I had so far.. LOL.. a whole 2 dedicated students.  They were obviously very attentive, and participated very well. 

I had a whole entire semester with 2 students this one year, and they spoke amazingly after it all. They were so shy though, they did not want to record themselves so...  ya, I did.

You get to hear me playin all the parts, though they made all the sentences, and grammer. We all illustrated backgrounds, snapped photos, put them into comiclife, then windows moviemaker and I made these lil felt props and did the voice over recording.

SO MUCH FUN. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. :S click the link 2 c a lil video. & sum1 lemme know why my embed code did not work, thx.. LOL

    ReplyDelete